View Single Post
Old 15.02.2018, 09:13
Forum Legend

Groaned at 410 Times in 309 Posts
Thanked 11,009 Times in 5,794 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I beg to differ. When EU is aware of certain situations, it usually imposes some penalties or at least asks for clarifications, gives warnings, sets terms e.g. a country that subsidises a certain industry and does not align its energy prices to the EU average is forced to give up this policy, even though they might do it so with their own natural resources - which again, should be equally open to be used by all EU members. They are very quick to do that. Anyway.
So you agree.

As for the unquoted part, can I ask you to define the acronym. Generally speaking, I don't think anybody says the EU is perfect, that's a rather ridiculous assumption, as is the insinuation that I see criticism as something bad.