View Single Post
Old 25.02.2018, 11:28

Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
peppermint has no particular reputation at present
Re: Considering to leave Switzerland

Quote:
You would have to look at it less in absolute terms and more in how it would work out relatively. You could move to, say, Germany, be on a lower salary but have lower living expenses so your net living standard would be similar to here (if you squint really hard and keep an open mind )
It's highly desirable to save money which would be spent in my home country (solving the young adult's housing question). Therefore I have to look at it in absolute terms.

Quote:
How long have you been in Switzerland? If it's just the 3 month probation period (or thereabouts as you allude to in your post), anything under 6 months is probably not enough time to settle into a country. Switzerland is indeed not the easiest country to settle in but, given perseverance and finding an ability to roll with the punches, it's not a bad place to be.
It's 6 months and unfortunately there are too many punches that my mind could handle long term. If I stay here I am either a big sellout justifying all the punches with a high salary, or I would had found a wicked trick how make life better.