View Single Post
Old 25.02.2018, 12:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 353 Times in 268 Posts
Thanked 14,872 Times in 8,552 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorcing a Swiss lawyer. HELP!

I'm afraid I agree Verbier. But the physical abuse may play a part in getting the divorce quicker.

What I'm more worried about is the OP being stuck in Switzerland for many years because she's the primary caregiver of the child and husband won't agree to said child leaving Switzerland. I don't know if a judge here can rule on that sort of thing. If not then the OP is stuck here looking after her daughter or has to leave her behind, probably forever. I've no idea how difficult it may be for her to get a visitor's visa to visit her daughter here, especially if the husband doesn't agree to her seeing her. What rights does a foreign national mother have to see her Swiss citizen child? Hopefully she's from a county where a visitor visa isn't needed, but as we don't know that's another thing to factor into this messy situation.