View Single Post
Old 03.03.2018, 22:03
cstna cstna is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Russian Federation
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
cstna has no particular reputation at present
UK citizen, Family reunification - family members non-EU

am planning to take up a job in Switzerland.
I am a UK citizen, my husband and two children are non-EU citizens.
I understand that I need:
1. job contract
2. flat rental agreement
3. residence/work permit
for myself, which I then take to the Swiss Embassy to apply for the Family Reunification visa for the 3 of them.
Is that right?
I have seen that for them there is a 'solvency' requirement. What is this? How much money do they have to have?
My employer wants us all to move over together. Does anyone here have experience of this? The employers say it is very straightforward, but I am not sure.
Please advise!
Thank you!
Reply With Quote