View Single Post
Old 06.03.2018, 14:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 87 Times in 81 Posts
Thanked 8,326 Times in 3,852 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
As an EU compnay post Brexit they will have no problems with EU - EU flights or with EU - US flights, international flights from UK will be a different kettle of fish.
I don't see it as being so simple, and believe me in this much, I sincerely wish it was so simple. You know that this particular aspect is close to my heart and high on my list of priorities. There's all kinds of niggly things that could be overlooked in the rush to conclusion, such as having a copycat version of the 'EU list of banned carriers'.
Quote:
However, Brussels has ruled out a separate deal just for aviation on the grounds that it would be tantamount to cherry-picking.
A Commission spokesman said the notice did not cover the situation of UK traffic rights to and from EU member states that “will be determined in due course”.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1E62CC