View Single Post
Old 14.03.2018, 10:15
Moderately Dutch

Groaned at 369 Times in 310 Posts
Thanked 14,117 Times in 6,571 Posts
roegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond reputeroegner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L to B permit conversion specific case

Quote:
View Post
Hi all,

This forum has been very helpfull and alreayd have several threads on it but i was not able to find answer to specific questions hence posting here.
Please help

Current status:
I am an non-eu based employee deputed to work with client in switzerland.My L work permit will complete its 2 years in August 2018.
If i found a new employer who is ready to convert my existing L to B then actually how it works,

Questions:
1. Will new emploer shoudl apply for my L to B conversion? or can the new employer apply for fresh "B"?
2. My existing employer may not be interested to support for anything as i am quiting him does existing empoer play important role?
3. Should i resign once my L to B is approved and then join new employer?
Actually i am little confised how over all process runs itself.

Overall : When a person is still with valid L permit and finds a new empooer who is ready to apply from L to B then what is the exact process
Your (new) employer will apply for a permit. What you get depends on the decision of the authorities.

And do not resign before you were granted a new permit.
This user would like to thank roegner for this useful post: