View Single Post
Old 14.03.2018, 13:10
The Marmite Moderator

Groaned at 448 Times in 342 Posts
Thanked 22,231 Times in 11,520 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brexit (and other UK stuff) information roadshow in Swizterland

Quote:
View Post
You're making a huge assumption that all British nationals who are airline crew, work for British airlines. I personally know of a British Emirates pilot, and just from my pool of previous British colleagues and friends, they worked for Emirates, Qatar, KLM, Swiss, Jet Airways, etc...

One of our friends asked the Ambassador a question on behalf of his daughter who works in an EU funded placement at CERN. http://cerneu.web.cern.ch/information-erc-applicants
I don't see your point?

Emitates, Quatar don't even fly to 27 EU countries, most of KLM & Swiss flights are short-hall so it's making a mountain out of a molehill.

I don't believe in 'funding' & subsidies , only market forces. Plenty of people have milked the EU gravy train, never seen a single rappen myself, so clearly don't have anything to loose.