View Single Post
Old 15.03.2018, 10:21
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,173 Times in 780 Posts
Thanked 18,983 Times in 7,358 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brexit (and other UK stuff) information roadshow in Swizterland

Quote:
View Post
Regarding the roadshow event I found their lack of understanding of the Swiss residency permits when asked a little odd and concerning. They appeared not to know much about them including that the rules depend on what nationality (EU desirable, EU non-desirable, other) you are. So whilst the rules are Swiss (i.e. not a European Union issue) they are not outside the influence of Brexit.

Also, what was the point of the 3 stooges sat on the stage ? OK, at one point the bloke grabbed a mike to repeat what the lady from London just said, but the other two ?

I was not left with a great impression of the Ambassador and her team.
I think you are being overly cynical here. They did not give a bad impression and I think between the ambassador and the Skype link they answered the majority of what they were asked. The other guys on the stage were clearly there to support and take notes and record important points to take back with them.

Were you by any chance the miserable so and so who complained about the lady on Skype not being physically present?
The following 2 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: