View Single Post
Old 22.03.2018, 00:23
DerDieDas DerDieDas is offline
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 851
Groaned at 130 Times in 67 Posts
Thanked 924 Times in 441 Posts
DerDieDas has a reputation beyond reputeDerDieDas has a reputation beyond reputeDerDieDas has a reputation beyond reputeDerDieDas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wealth tax declaration - Permit B -> Full Declaration

View Post

Sorry for the off topic:

1.How do you declare your tax only for the 3rd pillar? I have a B permit and payment the 3rd pillar in 2017.

2. Currently I receive >120K however I did not receive any letter to do my taxes. Should I call them?

I live in Zurich.

1. Whatever deductions (3rd pillar, childcare, health care costs etc) that you want to make, you should do in the software in the link I gave above. 3rd Pillar is called "3.Säule" in German. There are also accountants (Treuhand) who do your tax returns for about 100 - 150 CHF. Make sure you agree on the fee beforehand though, there was someone here recently who got charged an arm and a leg for it.

You should have received a Lohnausweiss from your employer about how much you make a year. Use that to fill out your form.

2. We always received a form automatically but if you have not received one yet, I guess you can give them a call. Anyone with earnings > 120K needs to fill out a tax declaration but you can still fill out a declaration if you have anything to deduct.

The deadline is 31.03.2018 but it can be extended here:
I suspect since you did not receive the forms you do not have the document id required in which case it might be best to give them a call.
Reply With Quote