View Single Post
Old 25.03.2018, 15:13

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Marcel C has become a little unpopularMarcel C has become a little unpopular
Re: Withdrawing Swiss Pension after Leaving Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
To be honest i have no idea what the rules and regulations are. I was put in contact with a company in Zug and they have taken care of all the paperwork and regulations for me. I paid 1% of my pension assets and they saved me 5-6% in withdrawal tax. It has worked ok for 3 of my friends and seems to be working ok for me so far. From what i can see the Zurich authorities are try to take advantage of foreigners and somehow the information is hidden on how to do it - even though it is completely legal. I was lucky and was introduced to a company in Zug which does it all for you. Tell me if it is allowed and i will post the name of the person i am dealing with. A lot of foreigners leaving Switzerland get badly screwed because everyone tells you it is not possible .........but it is. My wife was told she couldnt do it but we have just completed the transfer of her pension to Zug ....next step it to tranfer it to Ireland.

Hi Liam,

Just a quick correction: My company is based in Zurich, and I am cooperating with a Pension Fund in Schwyz.
Point is that your HR-Guys will not inform you about the tax savings potential of 50% when you leave Switzerland.
Of course it is absolutely legal. contact me for further info.