View Single Post
Old 28.03.2018, 09:42
Forum Legend

Groaned at 417 Times in 313 Posts
Thanked 11,198 Times in 5,881 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2nd Pillar - My employer forgot.

OP, what sums and amount of work hours are we talking about? And how old are you? What does your monthly salary statement say, how much got deducted in percentages of your income above, say, 20k annualised?

From what I vaguely remember, only the portion above 20-25k annual income is subject to 2nd pillar. And you need to have reached a certain age (perhaps 24 for women, 25 for men) before capital-building premiums for 2nd pillar need to paid. Until that age only the premiums for the insurance of the risks that are usually insured by 2nd pillar are deducted.

Since you say it's a large company, meaning you'd be far from the only victim, I seriously doubt anything nefarious is going on. Perhaps upload a scan of a salary statment, with personal and other data removed you don't want to tell.