Thread: Salt Fiber Box
View Single Post
Old 09.04.2018, 18:25
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,832 Times in 992 Posts
Thanked 4,304 Times in 2,738 Posts
omtatsat is considered unworthyomtatsat is considered unworthyomtatsat is considered unworthyomtatsat is considered unworthy
Re: Salt Fiber Box

250 German channels. Shows very clealy only 70!
Quote:
View Post
Do your research next time: It shows very clearly on their site: https://fiber.salt.ch/en/channels-en/No it is not, tell this to countries or regions where a normal speed cannot be achieved. There is a point above which faster speeds make no difference anymore, this point is not at 1gb/ps.They give you a new one which is capable of much higher speeds.Get rid of your ancient machine.
As said before, get rid of your ancient equipment and step in the modern world, and stop nagging about things on which you lack knowledge and clearly are either trolling or just want to nag. Me and my wife have normal new laptops that are very easily capable of speeds far above 1gb/ps, My SSD writes above 3gb/ps and my wife has two of those in hers.

And as said before this higher maximum speed is much much cheaper than the slower connection as advertised by the competition, but hey if speed is overrated, just pay double for only a tenth of the speed if that makes you happy.
The following 2 users groan at omtatsat for this post: