View Single Post
Old 11.04.2018, 16:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 446 Times in 384 Posts
Thanked 18,547 Times in 9,824 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
We could argue about the vast majority thing but i agree with you in general. There are certain points like child marriage, sharia law etc. where I think we have to be adamant as a host and be careful not to loose our identity.

My hypothesis is, that no secondo who grew up here will be in favour of child marriage or the like. Source (a bad one though): I have a lot of secondo kids as students.(Ofc there will be some religious nutters as everywhere, but this will be a small percentage).
Therefore, even if the majority o a city should be muslim, I doubt that a lot will change. At least if we don't have a huge wave of first-generation immigrants and we can avoid ghettoisation as said before.
As was posted earlier there are a lot of child marriages in the US so it is hard to claim this is against Western values?

In its current form in the West, Sharia law is a form of arbitration voluntarily accepted by the parties involved. It does not conflict with or supersede the law of the land.

As we know from the Stormy Daniels case, arbitration is often an alternative to due process