View Single Post
Old 11.04.2018, 16:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,957 Times in 7,684 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
I had the impression that was preisely what Kriss Kross was attempting, but that other came in and derailed that discussion and drowned it out, somewhow implying that it's not Ok to discuss stuff like that.

But yeah, such are the joys of the Internet.
This is a very diverse internet forum so it's natural that this (any) subject makes some people uncomfortable. Please let's debate feminism...for a comparison. I don't agree with provocative posts but neither with even more vitriolic responses (not that what it could make a difference here)...there are ways and there are ways to discuss anything. And....it has been discussed ad nauseam in the EF format. There are also books, academic debates, articles, etc. If I'm really interested in a subject I, for one, prefer to know where some info or opinions come from, which are their sources, reliability etc. On internet....it's complicated. ;-) Of course, even in real life there's bias or agenda, but it's a bit more transparent.