View Single Post
Old 14.04.2018, 10:17
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 40 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 2,798 Times in 1,353 Posts
me.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond reputeme.anon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

So the rule based system has completely broken down and this has demonstrated that all that is necessary to start WW3 is a shabbily faked video posted on Youtube. Note: I am not saying that the Video was definitely faked, important is the credence which has apparently been given to it.

Nor does this make the world safer from chemical weapons. These are the lessons which could be learnt
a) False flag operations using chemical weapons have now been demonstrated to be an effective instrument to visit a strong attack on an enemy. Chemical weapons will be even more in demand for such tactics.
b) Those who don't have such weapons will realise how easy it is to suffer the consequences of being falsely accused of having them, so might as well have them anyway also to help deter an attack on the based on the assumption that they possess/have used such things. Ironic isn't ?