View Single Post
Old 19.04.2018, 12:41
Forum Legend

Groaned at 492 Times in 321 Posts
Thanked 4,100 Times in 1,953 Posts
CorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond reputeCorsebouTheReturn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 40,000 Miles & More miles until 25 April!

Quote:
View Post
I thought about that too and from what I interpret in the AGBs, you can cancel 14 days after receiving the card.
I would use it a few times, wait for the miles to be credited and cancel it a few months after to be safe. I heard from a friend that they may revoke miles if you cancel right away and never use the card.
tatadada!

Big warning:

" La banque se réserve par ailleurs le droit d’annuler les Miles de prime offerts en guise de bonus de bienvenue si le contrat de carte est résilié par le titulaire de la carte moins de douze mois après l’émission de celle-ci."

Which translate into the bank reserve the rights to cancel the miles offered if the contract is cancelled by the card owner less than 12 months after it was given".

In other words, the first year free might give you nothing, and you have to pay the next year subscription of 140chf minimum, or they can cancel the miles.

Source:
https://www.cornercard.ch/export/ch....t_kombi_fr.pdf

Sad but true, what can you expect with banks?

PS: I can't find the trap for the "Swiss Miles & More", it's extremely complicated as they have separated Terms and Conditions and there's no clear "Offer terms" until you fill lot of data. I read these documents, it's not clearly saying you can't cancel and lose the miles: https://www.miles-and-more-cards.ch/...om-a-to-z/gtc/
The following 4 users would like to thank CorsebouTheReturn for this useful post: