View Single Post
Old 20.04.2018, 21:56
Suhua Suhua is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Suhua has no particular reputation at present
Working permit for Non-EU spouse of a Non-EU PhD student with D visa


I am new to this forum. I have been looking for a thread with the same situation of mine, but I failed. I'd appreciate any response.

I will be a non-EU PhD student with D visa at Zurich. I am wondering if my husband can apply for the working permit as a dependent of mine. He is a non-EU, and the companies in Switzerland he has applied for told him they only recruit EUs. I am thinking if he can apply for a working permit as the dependent, then maybe there is a higher chance for him to find a job.

Thank you so much for any answers.
Reply With Quote