View Single Post
Old 25.04.2018, 17:11
Forum Legend

Groaned at 356 Times in 307 Posts
Thanked 14,184 Times in 7,791 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I've been away for a couple of weeks, and I can't be arsed to read the same old same old for the last hundred pages, so it's probably been said before, but:

why doesn't the United Kingdom take this wonderful opportunity to throw away the septic cyst that is Northern Ireland once and for all?

It seems to me, with the border business and the DUP holding the balance of power, that this pissy little province, of no actual use to anybody apart from those who live there, is getting in the way of all sorts of progress. Let's tear up the Good Friday Agreement, give the sodding six counties to the Republic of Ireland (whether they want them or not) and be done with it.

Why isn't anybody suggesting this? It's not like anybody apart from Baslers and Glaswegians even likes those stupid little whistles.
Because the only way that May can hang in is by her unholy deal with the Democratic Unionist Party who are the last people in the world to dump NI
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post: