View Single Post
Old 08.05.2018, 16:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 240 Times in 203 Posts
Thanked 23,350 Times in 9,927 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
It is a shame when people put ego above fact, but not hugely surprising.

If you could tell me where you have defended your point, I would be delighted to listen, but again, you have written nothing but a large email of deflecting and projecting but with little to no correcting.

So once more, my point for you to refute: The EU does not stop any country from voting (as often as they want) on membership. Please provide evidence to the contrary.

P.S. Thanks for not groaning last time, a refreshing change. Perhaps there is yet hope for a civil debate.
You're moving goalposts and you know it. But don't worry. I'm not going to ask you to confess anything. Not in public.

As for putting ego before fact. Even the thought of asking people to confess they were wrong rather than admit they were wrong ahows you are all about ego in this debate. Glass houses and throwing stones and all that.

The EU does not stop any country from voting, but there are countries where constitutional restrictions prevent a vote. The EU does not have a problem with that.

As for civil debate versus groaning, you'll find you are the one who led the race to the bottom.