View Single Post
Old 22.05.2018, 12:05
Forum Legend

Groaned at 280 Times in 228 Posts
Thanked 11,613 Times in 6,108 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jeremy Corbyn refuses to denounce terrorist 'friends' Hamas and Hezbollah

Quote:
View Post
The better question is what was a a 10 year old child and an 8 month old baby doing anywhere near the border riots? This video of a Palestinian father trying to provoke his 3 year oldish son to run to the Israeli soldiers with the hopes that the child will be shot and killed. Can anyone with a heart, especially parents, support this video? This is not an isolated incident. I can post video after video from Palestinian state television and school programs where they indoctrinate children with hate.
I don't think the father tried to have his child killed, I think he knew very well the child will be safe. While I can have sympathy for Palestinian people, I don't think building resentments and psychological barriers is the way to go. I feel sorry for the poor little chap. It's awful, but yes, hatred can be taught. This child will be traumatised for the rest of his life.