View Single Post
Old 26.05.2018, 08:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 304 Times in 209 Posts
Thanked 15,503 Times in 4,747 Posts
olygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond reputeolygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
olygirl, the fear of US people frightened you? Well, we can just be frightened. Full stop.
Or we could go back to discuss what your original subject was (you did chose a bad title for it though ..... or has it been changed by someone who - as so many - did not get what you meant?)
Curley,

Appearances can be deceiving as with this thread. It was started by a mod who felt my post in another thread was worthy of creating its own thread. In hindsight, the decision was a good one since there's been a lot of discussion on the topic. Please remember the thread was started in a time when extreme Muslim terrorists were stirring fear in the hearts of mankind with attacks throughout Europe.

I'm a huge fan of discussion and I've found Muslims are quite open on the topic of extremists. It's a bit like asking US citizens what they think of US gun-toting radicals who will do anything to defend their rights; the general consensus is a major shake of the head in disgust.

As for the title, it was a mod who wrote it with the best of intentions. Perhaps it's oddly worded but it seems to do the job.