View Single Post
Old 26.05.2018, 17:13
Forum Legend

Groaned at 340 Times in 184 Posts
Thanked 5,753 Times in 2,636 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pollen - Seasonal Allergies - Zürich/ Zug area

Quote:
View Post
HA! Thanks for that thread!

I seem to have developped this allergy sometime as an adult. And did not even know until my ophthalmologist asked: "Does your heyfever bother you much?". And I kind of went "my WHAT?". LOL.

I keep forgetting it since - it's not all that bad really. But I've had a "Schnupfen" for weeks now and when the nose doesn't run it is stuck. Plus a sore throat. And just when I started to really take notice and wonder if I should see a doctor about it - you come up with this therad, reminding me that it will soon be over.
Looking back now it did start - and was quite bad - when everything was colored in yellow dust.

If I remember it next year I will clear off the pollen sooner and more regularly while this year I just waited for the rain. Or maybe I should put it into my diary: "In case of trouble, it's heyfever"

You present an extremely light and pass-by comment view.
But those that really suffer, including asthmatics, might not see it so lightly.