View Single Post
Old 17.06.2018, 10:05
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,571 Times in 7,486 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
I know you're joking but most of the most nationalistic Irish ever are proud Protestant people - even in my small home town there is both a Protestant school and Church of Ireland chapel.
EDIT: The lads who cut silage for my Dad happen to be Church of Ireland - great decent folks.
That was the point of my joke, parnell. If they were all Catholics, and the very conservative type at that, I wouldn't even have joked about it. Sometimes it's good to challenge the stereotypes.

Btw - Tullamore should be made the capital of Catholic sausages and whiskey - made by virgin nuns at dawn. If, apparently, there's this stereotype, at least you should exploit it properly. ;-)

Quote:
View Post
So they don't have to spend an eternity in Hell, obviously.
Hehe, what would the atheist hell look like?

Meantime, Christians in the Middle East* are becoming a rare species. Yet, nobody would talk about it, and by that I don't mean EF, really. Sad.But let us fight against imaginary "holocausts".

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-mi...in-middle-east

Eh, anyone? "No, no, it's not true blah blah blah". Laughable. Marton, bring on all those links to prove those people are spoiled, whiney little liars, man. I'm expecting that from you.

Quote:
"There is a trend, a very narrowing scope, a narrowing perspective going through the Middle East that only certain people have a right to exist and we need in conscience to address that."
There had been a "deafening silence" about the plight of Christians over recent decades but this was now starting to break, he added.
*no, it's not only ME where Christians are persecuted, why single them out. The list is way bigger - Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sudan, Nigeria, Eritrea, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Laos and India and....but that would be all for the moment.

Last edited by greenmount; 17.06.2018 at 11:17.
The following 4 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: