View Single Post
Old 17.06.2018, 11:48
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 375 Posts
Thanked 18,196 Times in 9,678 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
That was the point of my joke, parnell. If they were all Catholics, and the very conservative type at that, I wouldn't even have joked about it. Sometimes it's good to challenge the stereotypes.

Btw - Tullamore should be made the capital of Catholic sausages and whiskey - made by virgin nuns at dawn. If, apparently, there's this stereotype, at least you should exploit it properly. ;-)

Hehe, what would the atheist hell look like?

Meantime, Christians in the Middle East* are becoming a rare species. Yet, nobody would talk about it, and by that I don't mean EF, really. Sad.But let us fight against imaginary "holocausts".

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-mi...in-middle-east

Eh, anyone? "No, no, it's not true blah blah blah". Laughable. Marton, bring on all those links to prove those people are spoiled, whiney little liars, man. I'm expecting that from you.

*no, it's not only ME where Christians are persecuted, why single them out. The list is way bigger - Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sudan, Nigeria, Eritrea, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Laos and India and....but that would be all for the moment.
I agree that Christians are being driven out from many areas in the world just like many of the Jews before them who had lived peacefully in those areas for thousands of years.