View Single Post
Old 11.07.2018, 12:07
Forum Legend

Groaned at 461 Times in 352 Posts
Thanked 23,091 Times in 11,824 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fundsmith FEET 2018

Quote:
View Post
I get that, but while I fully appreciate Terry's stock picking skills in the developed market, he still has to prove the same in EM. Nevertheless I still put 10% off my DCA-ing portfolio build-up into FEET. I am just not "that" convinced as with the main fund.

Time will tell
Higher growth rates of good business's will trump many fold on a 30 year view, paying a fair price for a good business is way better than paying a good price for a fair business. The third biggest stock in the index is Samsung 3.84% which is already a global business not really what this is about IMHO.

10% would seem overweight if you were looking for a balanced portfolio, I am under 1%, the market will give me the opportunity to buy at a discount to NAV during the next market crash, I know you prefer $ cost averaging.