View Single Post
Old 12.07.2018, 08:08
Forum Legend

Groaned at 217 Times in 171 Posts
Thanked 7,421 Times in 3,283 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on move to Bern from the UK and UK Bank Account for Swiss Salary?

Quote:
View Post
So is it just stupid for me to ask for it to go to my UK bank account, its only because I have it already and I don't want to complicate any thing by having multiple accounts etc
Let me give you the benefit of 25+ years living in Switzerland - things work out best for you when you go with the flow. In Switzerland you have a salary account, that it where your salary gets paid into and from where you pay your bills. Everyone knows how it works, it works very well for millions of people....

It is very easy to open an account as you are resident here and have are employed here. An it will be a lot less complicate than having to try and explain your unique situation any time you encounter a problem.