View Single Post
Old 14.07.2018, 09:37
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Agreed, she has poise and dignity in situations where many men would by now have have crumbled. She stepped up to lead the country through its most difficult time when there was no-one willing or qualified to do it, and for that she has my respect and also pity.
She’s the PM it would be rather embarrassing if she had a public meltdown, not just for herself but also for the country (which is embarrassed enough by the current debacle) it would also be a blow to female equality if she was perceived to be that weak as to have a public meltdown. I feel sorry for her, because she’s not allowed to show those weaknesses in public. But I am quite certain she is under huge pressure because of her position.

I am getting the feeling for all that its worth, that the untenable situation the government is finding itself in, will eventually force a second referendum.

Last edited by TobiasM; 14.07.2018 at 10:04.