View Single Post
Old 14.07.2018, 23:29
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
And as you're bagging Americans and Europeans as 'fascists' for wanting to have a sustainable border control, where is same outrage at the rich Middle Eastern countries who are far less generous with their help?
Didn’t ever say they weren’t, Islamic countries are some of the least tolerant and most conservative in the world. However I am not discussing those they are already borderline fascist and aside from some moderate ones most have shifted to more extreme religious doctrine in order to control their populations. I am talking about our societies Western and European that are shifting. Actually I posted an interesting article that questioned how we are allowing our societies to become less tolerant and more fascist in model. But do carry on with your argument that my discussion is only about immigration. When I am talking about many other issues.