View Single Post
Old 15.07.2018, 21:21
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Does anyone else think that Spanky's retreat from the paraglider protester was a bit... leisurely?

Given the level of attention the secret service normally provides I'm surprised that he wasn't surrounded by a ring of agents while he was leaving the space.

Either they knew about it far in advance, and that the protester wasn't armed, or they're not bothered if Spanky gets whacked (which I really have trouble believing).
It was in Scotland so they couldn’t unload a clip into the Greenpeace paraglider like they would have back home. I guess the Greenpeace banner was also a sign that imminent death by tofu was not likely to occur. He shuffled as quick as he could though. And America is always looking for excuses to invade another country, perhaps the CIA were hoping for an assassination attempt to keep themselves in business.