View Single Post
  #12593  
Old 20.07.2018, 18:08
Fish Paste Fish Paste is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: North
Posts: 996
Groaned at 38 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 1,351 Times in 624 Posts
Fish Paste has a reputation beyond reputeFish Paste has a reputation beyond reputeFish Paste has a reputation beyond reputeFish Paste has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

I See a great opportunity for a pro-EU political party in the UK in the (long away) future.

The Conservatives are Brexit(ish), Labour are unknowns.

Both are toast IMHO, as neither party are clear on their colours and are showing themselves up to both be a right shower of sh1te.

If the Lib Dems come out with all MPs pro european, they could, in theory, pick up 48% of the vote, or even more, leaving 52% to the others, and start the long road back into EU.
Perhaps it'll even be an end to the two party setup that has lasted for so long.

Meantime, looks like it'll soon be time to stock pile the Cathedral Extra Mature.

Last edited by Fish Paste; 20.07.2018 at 18:48.
Reply With Quote