View Single Post
Old 28.07.2018, 09:30
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,909 Times in 7,670 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Not at all, I am not far left, I am just not tolerant of racism, while I respect freedom of speech I don’t accept hate speech or racism in any form and I am saddened to see it appear constantly on English Forum through a few bigoted individuals, those individuals hide behind the premise of free speech and declare that they are only stating facts pertaining to immigration, that is fine but it is a constant stream of right wing justification using dubious sources and statistics skewed to suit their political agenda. When they are challenged on these “facts” they get equally defensive.

I couldn’t think of anything I would rather not do then be on the same room as some of the people on this thread.

But cheers for the thought.
You don't accept hate speech and racism only when it targets your friends. Otherwise it's OK, you might even enjoy some "innocent" ramblings or "deserved criticism" when some other groups that you don't like are under the spot. And not only you, all of those here who pretend are against racism and hate speech. Some even openly admit it.

Exactly like that cute comedian Trevor Noah who thought it's funny to ridicule a bit the aborigine women...."But but....they're kind of ugly, aren't they?"
It's OK. My impression is that KK goes too far to provoke you*, a thing which is generally accepted here. EF is not some friendly and safe space for all of us, just for a selected few. If you ask for double standards, I'm afraid I will never be in agreement with you.
*the length some people would go to defend their ideas, or friends, or ego. Same old, same old.

If you really are that kind as a person, you don't ask for recognition or a cult around you. You don't go the extra miles to humiliate your opponents. Those who can see it, will see it.

Last edited by greenmount; 28.07.2018 at 09:41.
The following 5 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: