View Single Post
Old 28.07.2018, 10:17
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
You don't accept hate speech and racism only when it targets your friends. Otherwise it's OK, you might even enjoy some "innocent" ramblings or "deserved criticism" when some other groups that you don't like are under the spot. And not only you, all of those here who pretend are against racism and hate speech. Some even openly admit it.

Exactly like that cute comedian Trevor Noah who thought it's funny to ridicule a bit the aborigine women...."But but....they're kind of ugly, aren't they?"
It's OK. My impression is that KK goes too far to provoke you*, a thing which is generally accepted here. EF is not some friendly and safe space for all of us, just for a selected few. If you ask for double standards, I'm afraid I will never be in agreement with you.
*the length some people would go to defend their ideas, or friends, or ego. Same old, same old.

If you really are that kind as a person, you don't ask for recognition or a cult around you. You don't go the extra miles to humiliate your opponents. Those who can see it, will see it.
Really I have absolutely no idea of what you are babbling on about.