View Single Post
Old 28.07.2018, 13:46
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 183 Times in 131 Posts
Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,281 Posts
TobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond reputeTobiasM has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
I agree with you - by definition you are not far left since you seem to own a house in the UK and extract rent from it. By rent seeking according to Marxist dogma you would be a class traitor and therefore deserving of the punishment of the proletariat.

However I have some PMs from you which would suggest that you are prone to violence and the below suggests that you are an apologist for theft at the very least. One only has to look at frequent riots in St. Denis to understand the absolute devastation such ideas lead to.
By golly you are a vacant man! You took the time to search my comments and then took them out of context. I have rarely encountered such idiocy in my entire life! But the world is full of surprises. Did I threaten you then? I thought I had merely suggested meeting up to discuss some of your ideas one to one?