View Single Post
Old 28.07.2018, 18:39
Forum Legend

Groaned at 48 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 7,116 Times in 2,404 Posts
Swisstree has a reputation beyond reputeSwisstree has a reputation beyond reputeSwisstree has a reputation beyond reputeSwisstree has a reputation beyond reputeSwisstree has a reputation beyond reputeSwisstree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce - Expertise for my three children

Hang on in there.. one thing I have learned over the years is if a person is to write up a conversation and quote you in relation to a report, do not speak or utter a word until you have their agreement in writing that you get to read/annotate their write-up first before it is made official.
It really beggars belief that professionals who should know better, don't.. and unless you proof read it all through, one wrong word out of context can have a negative impact which takes months to fix/sort out.

It's a disgrace that you are not given more control in this process or being warned in advance of the time scales involved.

Stay strong! Things could very soon take a turn for the better and you will feel more positive.