View Single Post
Old 29.07.2018, 11:15
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 151 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,699 Times in 1,852 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
Only ones likely to draw ire from snowflakes. I thought you were of the opinion that if a stereotype was true, it was fine to say it? See your mate above with Sudanese for example. Australians are a bit less tolerant than most civilised societies, so you don't mind that being pointed out, I'm sure.
Quote:
Can't say that I've seen that, but good of people from the right to keep an eye on centre-left output for what we should be offended by, cheers.
How is it that you feel justified in stereotyping a whole country and it's people? You automatically assume that anyone from Australia is predisposed to be an intolerant racist?

I'm not on the right, or trying to point out what you ' should be offended by'- I'm just a guy trying to make sense of this world, calling you out for being a blatant hypocrite
The following 4 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post: