View Single Post
Old 29.07.2018, 11:23

Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Sure, as long as you don't pick and choose which stereotypes you are willing to say depending on how brown they are.

I think there's a word for someone who treats people differently based on their skin colour...

I think most people can think of quite a few countries which are less tolerant than Australia - but for some reason I don't think you'd be as willing to criticise them.
Quote:
View Post
How is it that you feel justified in stereotyping a whole country and it's people? You automatically assume that anyone from Australia is predisposed to be an intolerant racist?

I'm not on the right, or trying to point out what you ' should be offended by'- I'm just a guy trying to make sense of this world, calling you out for being a blatant hypocrite
Quote:
View Post
Statistical evidence differs from a stereotype :

stereotype
ˈstɛrɪə(ʊ)tʌɪp,ˈstɪərɪə(ʊ)tʌɪp/Submit
noun
a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

Also kindly list out all examples of "civilized societies" - you sound a bit like Trump now - wonderful irony.
Well you guys fell hook, line and sinker. Heavy Saturday night I guess.

It isn't nice to group everyone together for the actions of a few, whether they be Aussie, Sudanese or Martian, so please refrain in future.
This user would like to thank for this useful post: