View Single Post
Old 01.08.2018, 16:47
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 362 Times in 249 Posts
Thanked 19,330 Times in 10,090 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Muslims (in the wake of terrorist attacks in Europe)

Quote:
View Post
Assume what you like - I have written extensively here that I favour a data driven society - if Irish people were behaving like drunken louts...
This might sound unfair for which I apologize but we do have those bachelor parties, from the UK mainly, EasyJet loves those parties, boarding them to come drunk already. Leaving piles of puke and paying bills for ridiculously overpriced Pilsner. Just sayin'

They do come only for a weekend, though. Just enough time to clean up for the next round, next weekend. I bet they just like the spuds and freckled chicks?

The joys of globalised tourism.

There has been the International Chemistry Olympiad in CZ past few days. These things are very popular back there. A muslim boy, a smart educated one, has refused to stand on the medal step no. 1, next to an Israeli one (no. 2). The local audience and media has been revolted at the lack of sportmanship and people in the media debates requested disqualification for blatant racism. It is getting tough, even for kids, when politics go so far to pollute sports/science which is supposed to bring people together, not separate them.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein

Last edited by MusicChick; 01.08.2018 at 17:33.
The following 3 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post: