View Single Post
Old 07.08.2018, 23:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 263 Times in 226 Posts
Thanked 9,300 Times in 4,896 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Oh, so now I don't owe my presence here to the generous EU and the deals it established for me too? Good we're clear on this one.

No, I don't complain about international migration here, I'm complaining about those views that EU had only positive impacts on its member states, being on the West or East front. I use front because I see the 2 parts of the continent still very antagonistic and very mistrustful of each other. Forgive me, but I cannot settle for the things somebody else established for me in goodness knows which office in Bruxelles. I always criticised EU's lack of adequate regional policies, ignorance of particular countries' potential and interests, financial, budgetary policies that drove away the best professionals not only blue collar people.

I am sorry, I have too much respect for me and my own to accept to be treated like second hand citizens of yet another "empire". And at the moment I don't feel I'm an ordinary EU citizen. How on earth you want me to defend this European "success story" is beyond me.
And....get used with the idea that less and less people will allow total outsiders to tell them who or what they are.
Actually that's what you do. Not just you personally but the three of you together as well.
"Wiser regional development strategies should have been a priority for EU since the very beginning, but then again, that was so not the purpose of EU, was it."

As for all the rest, I wonder how you read anthing to that end into my post. Get a cool bath or something.