View Single Post
Old 08.08.2018, 10:07
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,980 Times in 7,699 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Why pick out loz and parnell? Minority opinion holders need stricter standards? I think anyone should be able to post their opinion without having to "support" their opinions with complicated links or quickly googled (dubious) stats. I am glad that marton is toning down his quest for links.

What changed.. I often ask myself, how quickly popular opinions meander or even contradict themselves within threads, it is interesting.

I keep thinking about May's quiet meetings she just had with individual EU heads of states. Why the tour? What plea was she bringing them from the UK?
You're right, I shouldn't pick on them. What I really meant was that I know very well their opinions. And the ones of a few others too.

I'm more interested now in finding out why is this still a topic since at least to me things are clear - vox populis, vox dei...it won't affect anyone already here (most probably) and I don't understand the sudden support for EU. There were a few supportive voices before but now it looks like EU has gained more support once the membership is over or close to. I don't get it.