View Single Post
Old 25.08.2018, 12:12
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,342 Times in 613 Posts
LuganoPirate has a reputation beyond reputeLuganoPirate has a reputation beyond reputeLuganoPirate has a reputation beyond reputeLuganoPirate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thanks anti-vaxxers, you twats

Quote:
View Post
Completely off-topic:

Cool. I've no idea how many I've been to. I ought to add it up but probably nowhere near 100.

Which was your favourite to visit and what was your least favourite?
If it helps to reach the 100, they allow for example visiting the UK as 4 countries if you've been to each of the constituents. They also allow Yugoslavia + all the new constituents if you've been there. It also counts if your plane simply lands somewhere en-route, though I think this is cheating and do not count it in my total.

Most favourite place is a hard one, as they are all so different, but the place I'd most like to visit again is the interior of the DRC - Congo, though unfortunately it's too dangerous nowadays.

My least favourite is impossible to say. They all have their beauty and attraction, but if pushed I suppose today it would have to be Iraq. It's such a shame what has happened there over the years yet it is a fascinating country full of history and amazing sites (if they haven't been destroyed!).

My most memorable journey was crossing the Atlantic, when i had the good fortune to go by Concorde, and from where you could actually see the slight curvature of the earth.
This user would like to thank LuganoPirate for this useful post: