View Single Post
Old 02.09.2018, 12:31
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 10 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 1,622 Times in 694 Posts
DantesDame has a reputation beyond reputeDantesDame has a reputation beyond reputeDantesDame has a reputation beyond reputeDantesDame has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Smoking on the train platforms.uughh

I was walking home from the store the other day, following at a distance a young couple. They were probably almost a full block ahead of me, but I could still smell her cigarette. I crossed the street in an attempt to avoid walking in her stench, and it worked for a while. But as I slowly caught up to them, they also crossed the street, now just a few meters in front of me. She crushed out her cigarette and dropped it on the sidewalk without a thought. I loudly said "80 Francs" but they didn't bother to notice me. I ended up following them home, learning that they are part of the new residents* in the recently renovated building next to mine.

On Monday evening, a little excerpt from the local paper announcing the 80 CHF fine will be posted on the building's door.....

* I highly disapprove of just about everyone that has moved into the building so far: the smokers, the people with the yappy little dog, the people on the 3rd floor who have a cat on the balcony without a cat net...

Like motorcycles? Like photos? Check out my website: www.dantesdame.com
This user groans at DantesDame for this post: