View Single Post
Old 04.09.2018, 21:51
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 63 Times in 39 Posts
Thanked 1,161 Times in 658 Posts
Reb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Bob Woodward - a famous investigative journalist from Watergate - has a new book on Trump. It's original reporting, mostly via interviews with his numerous contacts throughout Washington (from what I can tell). The Washington Post has an advanced copy they highlight a few of the revelations, they're nuts... from incompetence to malice and everything in-between.

These jumped out at me:

“You’re a goddamn staffer!” Bannon screamed at [Ivanka], telling her that she had to work through Priebus like other aides. “You walk around this place and act like you’re in charge, and you’re not. You’re on staff!” Ivanka Trump, who had special access to the president and worked around Priebus, replied: “I’m not a staffer! I’ll never be a staffer. I’m the first daughter.”
Can believe alleged wife-batterer Bannon would have a problem with a powerful woman.