View Single Post
Old 12.09.2018, 13:29
Forum Legend

Groaned at 141 Times in 123 Posts
Thanked 5,971 Times in 2,570 Posts
StirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond reputeStirB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Evertbody in Zurich pays some tax, regardless of income the amount is 24 chf IIRC. I think it's a good idea like the poll tax in the UK that got scrapped.

Voting on spending other peoples' money, is something I find unacceptable, everybody should pay something if they want a say in how money is spent.

You will still be a net tax payer next year even if you pay zero, last years & the x years before are counted in 'net' taxpayer.

Your still a net taxpayer, your the one that decided on this tax year which the result would not ne known until next year. Please be realistic when dissing my comments.
So we should stop paying for education then, because those kids have contributed f all. Not sure how to explain this, but your tax money is not YOURS it is OURS. We as a nation, via the medium of government decide how to spend it, you as a contributor do not get to decide this.

Quote:
View Post
Your still a net taxpayer, your the one that decided on this tax year which the result would not ne known until next year. Please be realistic when dissing my comments.
I don't think timing was really the issue when dismissing your elitist nonsense.