View Single Post
Old 20.09.2018, 01:07
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 3,368 Times in 1,393 Posts
swissotter has a reputation beyond reputeswissotter has a reputation beyond reputeswissotter has a reputation beyond reputeswissotter has a reputation beyond reputeswissotter has a reputation beyond reputeswissotter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: know a good one? [jokes thread]

A couple in their nineties were having trouble remembering things, so went to see their doctor for a check up.
After the check up, the doctor told them they were physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember things.
Later that night while watching TV the old man gets up from his chair, "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?" he asks.
"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream" the wife replies. "OK" says the husband.
"Don't you think that you should write it down to help you remember it" says the wife, "No, I'll be fine" he answers.
"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top too" she adds, "You best write it down so as not to forget".
"Don't worry" says the husband "I can remember that".
"I'd also like some whipped cream, you wont forget that, will you?".
Getting angry, he replies "I don't need to write it down, I can remember, ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I got it!".
Then he shuffles off into the kitchen.
Twenty minutes later he returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon, eggs and tomato.

She stares at the plate for a minute, then asks "Where's my toast?".