View Single Post
Old 29.09.2018, 13:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 69 Times in 62 Posts
Thanked 7,062 Times in 2,845 Posts
RufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you happy living in Zurich?

Quote:
View Post
I am talking about the societies as a whole, why would I need to meet every native of the countries to form a generalised opinion? I thought you were supposed to be intelligent, a teacher or something? Surprising considering the lack of sense and logic you show in your posts.
But you present it as fact. That's the issue. And I found it insulting. Then you resort to more personalised insults when your opinion is disagreed with. I am a teacher, it's one of my many facets, so that little swipe isn't fit to lick the boots of the best insults I've received in my career. I'm many other things too. Hold up a mirror, once in a while, eh?

You keep using these words "sense" and "logic". I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

Last edited by RufusB; 29.09.2018 at 15:40. Reason: Because Swisstree went Full Princess Bride ; )
This user would like to thank RufusB for this useful post: