View Single Post
Old 19.10.2018, 09:38
Forum Legend

Groaned at 218 Times in 182 Posts
Thanked 15,227 Times in 7,826 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TV - which socket and adapter?

Quote:
View Post
Hi all,

Wondering if anybody can help me figure out how to get my TV working in Geneva. My landlady says the subscription is included in the rent but she never bought an adapter when there was some kind of switchover? Apparently it was just a cheapie thing you could have got from Migros back in the day. I went into a MaxiDiscount electrical store to ask about this and they tried to sell me a decoder. I have three plug points in the wall: one coax, one phone (maybe?) and one that looks like a close cousin of an F connector. I'm going to try and post a picture below and hope that the forum rules allow it. Right now the TV is hooked up to the coax with no reception of any kind and my landlady is too technophobic to help further. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Cablecom free channels. TV antenna cable top right socket.
If you want more channels than the basic, you have to get an additional cablecom contract = pay more.
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: