View Single Post
Old 23.10.2018, 19:39
Forum Legend

Groaned at 447 Times in 385 Posts
Thanked 18,735 Times in 9,913 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
If you are such a detailed-oriented person, then yes I moved the post. Sue me.

As far as I am concerned, I was referring to the years before the referendum.
I was writing from my phone in the U-Bahn on the way back to work, and I did not have the time to find the exact years.
Were the EU-citizens immigration numbers much higher in 2015 than in 2010? As per your graph, absolutely yes, from about 75 thousand to about 175 thousand.
Did the massive increase happen exactly between 2010 and 2015? No, it started in 2012 and lasted until 2016. I should burn in hell for this.

At the same time, you accused me of lying, or at best that I had believed lies and was spreading them in the forum, and your best attempt at validating your claim was the immigration numbers from 2018.
So I repeat, have you no shame?
Ah, so you claim the immigration numbers for 2016 that were not published until 2017 had a big effect on the 2016 referendum vote

Maybe you should change your U-Bahn.