View Single Post
Old 28.10.2018, 00:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 336 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 14,512 Times in 7,461 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
We'll have to agree to differ on this. I see it as calm, premeditated, carefully planned and methodical. It's the antithesis of deranged.

Was it marton who pointed out that the stamps used were a limited edition from the 'patriots collection'? That's not the action of a deranged mind. That's a jibe from a narcissistic, glory hunter. It's his 'signature'. Any potential copycat would have to go to a lot of effort to exactly mimic these acts. Everything that we know about the suspect at this point in time screams that he's a narcissist with a temper.
Using this logic we can also agree that serial killers, who many a time are also calm, premeditated and methodical in comiting each and every murder, are the antithesis of deranged*.... The fact that he's also a narcissistic, glory hunter is just "Beilage"...anyway, I'm afraid he was way out of that area where he could be defined as an angry person.

*wait, this is exactly what our "celeb" wanted to do...

Quote:
The second problem is the marginalization of people with mental illnesses.

But if any of you are experienced in psychiatric diagnoses, then please, show me I am wrong. I'm interested to learn.
I am sorry, but only a very ignorant person would put all mental illnesses in the same pot. I don't see how taking into consideration a mental illness can be seen as marginalising or stigmatising. Seriously?

A psychopath is not necessarily an irrational, delirious person, lacking any social grace. There's a whole literature on psychotic pathologies, let's see what the investigators will come up with. He'll be assessed by some experts. Meantime, trying to imply it's a bad thing to even mention that is not nice...

Last edited by greenmount; 28.10.2018 at 01:02.