View Single Post
Old 09.11.2018, 08:00
Forum Legend

Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Thanked 4,504 Times in 2,298 Posts
Verbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond reputeVerbier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best way to exchange CHF to Euro

I am assuming that you would like to send money from your CH CHF account to a IE based Euro account for bill payments.

Most of the transfer services do not require you to open another account anyplace. It is just a transfer from your CH account to a clearing account then to the destination account.

I posted the following the other day on another thread. It might be a solution for you since there are no transfer fees and just the small difference on the exchange rate. And they are Swiss based.

You might also want to have a look at a new CH company that has started in Geneva. They are registered under the CH FINMA. I saw them in a write-up the other day in 24Heures.

They have transfers into $US, ŁUK and Euros. They work on no transfer fees and a 0.45% margin on the exchange rate.

Link: https://www.ibani.com/