View Single Post
Old 10.11.2018, 11:30

Groaned at 35 Times in 31 Posts
John William has a reputation beyond reputeJohn William has a reputation beyond reputeJohn William has a reputation beyond reputeJohn William has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
The government voted on BREXIT & passed a law, so they know EXACTLY what they want & that's to leave on 31 March 2019.

I don't see many starving poor people, the population is somewhat overweight which would imply people can afford to eat more than they need which puts unnecessary strain on the NHS so double whammy.
H'm like all those 2nd Devolution Referendums that happened in Scotland - never say never on that one !!
The UK already has a track record on this and don't tell me 2nd Referendums don't go on in
other countries, in fact I've lost count of the number of times, the French colony of New
Caledonia ( in the Pacific ) have had a Referendum on Independence from France !!
The only saving grace is at least the French keep their New Caledonia, 2nd Referendums
down to generations intervals, unlike the UK who prefer or are perfectly willing to consider
Scottish Referendums on Devolution or Independence on much shorter time scales, Lol.

Last edited by John William; 10.11.2018 at 11:48.